Dr. R. Vijayanthimala, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry
DEAN OF RESEARCH, INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION AND CONSULTANCY
To strengthen the research activities of the College and create a name in the field of research in India and abroad.
DUTIES OF THE DEAN
1. To identify and select appropriate means of funding for research activities at the national and International level.
2. To provide guidance for the planning of Major and Minor projects.
3. To be the link between the UGC cell and and the Faculty in order to facilitate Research and Consultancy.
4. To coordinate the progress and submission of PG, M. Phil and Ph. D Projects.
5. To help research scholars access relevant Guidelines and regulations that will facilitate their work.
6. To organize workshops and seminars that would help research scholars inthevfields of Methodology and recent trends of research.
7. To provide guidance concerning the university regulation for research.
8. To convene regular meetings of the Research committee.